Do you dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people? We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this.
We are not only committed to improving the lives of patients we serve, but yours as well. Curant means CARE, and that is just what we do.
Our culture of caring is evident by being recognized as one of Inc.’s fastest growing healthcare companies, receiving the Georgia Fast 40 and Atlanta Business Chronicle Trendsetters awards every year since 2013. Our medication management programs and processes are proven to improve outcomes while reducing overall healthcare costs for our patients.
Curant Health is searching for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join its team in Smyrna, GA. The Talent Acquisition Manager position will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting process from requisition through onboarding.
With your passion to help patients and your drive to make an impact on those you touch, you will be responsible for leading the recruiting process, including hiring and onboarding and supporting the recruitment process for all business units (Atlanta, GA and St. Petersburg, FL) to ensure open positions are filled in a timely manner.
Your experience, positive attitude and your drive to deliver results will help navigate the excitement of a fast-growing company and all the fun and excitement that comes with it. We have listed a few of your responsibilities below:
• Manage recruitment efforts and initiatives, including sourcing / qualifying candidates through internal and external networks, as well as nurturing ongoing relationships with qualified external candidates.
• Assist in developing tools and initiatives aimed at increasing the timeliness and effectiveness of recruitment efforts.
• Continuous collaboration with the Director of HR to ensure the company’s compensation for key roles is in line with the job market.
• Create a talent pool and pipeline for the key positions and quarterly priorities within the organization.
• Stay current on industry updates and trends and actively participate in industry events.
• Work collaboratively with HR and team leaders to draft and refine job descriptions and to identify core competencies for key roles.
• Manage and maintain system administration for the company’s applicant tracking system.
• Work strategically with the Director of HR to track and report recruiting trends.
• Continuous monitoring of the company’s employment brand by communicating the company’s competitive edge to potential candidates and by managing online job boards and online presence.
• Attend relevant job fairs to promote Curant Health in the community.
• Creates an excellent candidate experience by building a personalized relationship and providing timely, meaningful follow up and feedback.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Human Resources, or another related field.
• 5 plus years’ experience in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition or comparable business role.
• Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local laws governing equal employment opportunity.
• Experience recruiting at all levels of the organization.
• Experience managing and supporting applicant tracking system and other web =based recruiting tools. (iCIMS, Predictive Index, ADP a plus).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Maintains a strong sense of urgency and can prioritize multiple requests.
• Self-driven and highly motivated to work in a fast-caped environment.
• Ability to travel 10-20%.
• Experience in the healthcare industry a plus.
Why Work for us
We offer competitive pay, paid holidays, benefits, paid time off and a work/life balance. Not only that, we offer paid maternity leave, recognition programs, promotion opportunities, a comprehensive training program to enhance your career, and employee prescription discounts.
Our Core Values consist of ICARE; Integrity, Communication, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence, and we take pride in you embodying those traits. You will help write the next chapter in healthcare.
Curant Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We promote a team atmosphere that provides excellent opportunity for growth as well as work life balance.