Do you dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people? We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this.
We are not only committed to improving the lives of patients we serve, but yours as well. Curant means CARE, and that is just what we do.
Our culture of caring is evident by being recognized as one of Inc.’s fastest growing healthcare companies, receiving the Georgia Fast 40 and Atlanta Business Chronicle Trendsetters awards every year since 2013. Our medication management programs and processes are proven to improve outcomes while reducing overall healthcare costs for our patients.
Curant Health is searching for a PRN Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Pharmacist to join its team in Smyrna, GA.
As the PRN Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Pharmacist, we will look to you to perform medication-related clinical services including but not limited to delivering enhanced Medication Therapy Management (MTM) and Care Management services to patients via outbound and inbound communications that optimize therapeutic outcomes for patients.
With your passion to help patients and your drive to make an impact on those you touch, you will lead a business unit to drive operational results and deliver world class customer service. Your experience, positive attitude and your drive to deliver results will help navigate the excitement of a fast-growing company and all the fun and excitement that comes with it. We have listed a few of your responsibilities below:
• Provide Medication Therapy Management or Care Management to patients via telephone or other telehealth technologies (such as video conference).
• Perform comprehensive medication reviews, as part of MTM or Care Management, to collect patient-specific information and assess medication therapies to identify medication-related issues.
• Maintain proper documentation of MTM activities in a proprietary software application.
• Provide education and training on appropriate use of medications and monitoring devices and importance of medication adherence and understanding treatment goals.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate and proper patient medication profiles, monitoring to insure the proper choice of drug, dosage form, strength, length of therapy and interaction potential of the prescribed drug.
• Critically evaluate a patient’s medication profile to ensure that each medication is indicated, effective, safe, and that the patient is compliant with therapy.
• Bachelor's degree and/or an advanced degree in pharmacy required (PharmD preferred)
• Minimum 3 years experience practicing pharmacy services
• Licensed to practice in state of Georgia.
• Demonstrated experience providing patients with MTM or Care Management services
Why Work for us
We offer competitive pay in a non-retail business setting, paid holidays, benefits, paid time off and a work/life balance. Not only that, we offer paid maternity leave, recognition programs, promotion opportunities, a comprehensive training program to enhance your career, and employee prescription discounts.
Our Core Values consist of ICARE; Integrity, Communication, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence, and we take pride in you embodying those traits. You will help write the next chapter in healthcare.
Curant Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We promote a team atmosphere that provides excellent opportunity for growth as well as work life balance.