JOIN A LEADING HEALTHCARE TEAM
At Curant Health, we are dedicated to providing personalized medication management services to patients with chronic conditions in the home. We provide comprehensive patient management that includes continuity of patient care through dedicated patient care coordinator teams, the provision of SMART patient data and medication adherence assistance. Our client teams complement our partners’ clinical care teams, and our high-quality pharmacy services are URAC- and VIPPS-accredited.
Do you want to join a leading healthcare team focused on nurturing long-term patient and caregiver relationships? Do you want to be a part of a company that is committed to hiring the best people and using the best technology and tools to deliver improved health outcomes for patients and partners? If so, take a look at the available career opportunities at Curant Health.
Curant Health is searching for a Pharmacy Technician to join its team in Smyrna, GA. This position is primarily responsible for managing the prescription fulfillment process from within the pharmacy. This position serves as a link between patient, physician and pharmacy by performing the following duties
• Under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist, compounds and dispenses medical prescriptions.
• Orders, receives and stores incoming supplies.
• Verifies stock and enters data in computer to maintain inventory records.
• Process Prescriptions and package appropriately using bubble packs when needed.
• Accurately input necessary data to keep patient records up to date. Analyze and review data for completeness and accuracy of documentation according to specified standards.
• Code clinical data such as diseases, operations, procedures, and therapies on medical records according to specified standards.
• Audit incomplete records and insure corrective measures are taken.
• Confers with doctors, nurses, and other health personnel to assure complete, current, and accurate profile.
• Compiles, maintains, and reviews logs, reports, and statistical records, and researches records to locate health data as requested.
• Assists in identification of medical records needed for research using both manual and computer indexes.
• Box and ship packages to patients as needed
• General administrative support as assigned by manager.
• Provide backup support to team members as needed, phone support as needed.
• Refers patient or patient's family to other community resources as needed.
• Other duties may be assigned
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel,
• Able to transcribe with accuracy.
• Experience in a retail pharmacy environment preferred.
• Must be currently registered in the state of Georgia as a Pharmacy Technician