You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this.
What helps set Curant Health apart?! FULL TIME POSITIONS, NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, PAID HOLIDAYS AND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS! Yes, that’s correct. We are not only committed to improving the lives of patients we serve, but yours as well. Curant means CARE, and that is just what we do.
Our culture of caring is evident by being recognized as one of Inc.’s fastest growing healthcare companies, receiving the Georgia Fast 40 and Atlanta Business Chronicle Trendsetters awards every year since 2013. Our medication management programs and processes are proven to improve outcomes while reducing overall healthcare costs for our patients.
Curant Health is searching for a Patient Care Coordinator to join its team in Smyrna, GA
With your passion to help patients, your drive to make an impact on those you care for, and your commitment to customer service, you will serve as the primary link between our patients, physicians and pharmacy. We have listed a few or your responsibilities below:
• Must be currently registered in the state of Georgia as a Pharmacy Technician.
• Must have a High School Diploma.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Knowledge using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Able to transcribe information and data accurately.
• 2 years relevant work experience in a pharmacy preferred.
• Experience handing pharmacy insurance rejections and billing preferred.
• Experience in a retail pharmacy environment preferred.
Why Work for us
We offer competitive pay in a non-retail setting, paid holidays, benefits, paid time off and reward time. Not only that, we offer paid maternity leave, recognition programs, promotion opportunities, a comprehensive training program to enhance your career, and employee prescription discounts.
Our Core Values consist of ICARE; Integrity, Communication, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence, and we take pride in you embodying those traits. You will help write the next chapter in healthcare.
Curant Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We promote a team atmosphere that provides excellent opportunity for growth as well as work life balance.